When I first started keto many moons ago, I knew that avocado and I would need to become friends. It took some time, but now I throw it in and on everything! This is the best low-carb guacamole recipe I’ve made so far, and it isn’t just for keto, it’s good for everyone! If you want to spice it up, de-seed a jalapeno, chop it up and add it to the mix.
Zero Carb Cheese Taco Shells
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Facts: 1g Net Carbs| 86 Calories | 8g Fat | 4g Carbs | 1g Protein | 3g Fiber
- 2, chopped avocados
- 1/4 cup, chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup, diced white onion
- 1, seeded and chopped sweet tomato
- 1 tbsp, freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp, minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and mash together. Season with additional lime juice or salt as needed. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes before serving.